Magdalena and Witold Matulewicz, our active experiential holistic learning experts from Natural Born Leaders, are gifting all our readers a 30% discount to their ACTIVE LEARNING BOOSTER program. It’s the first self-paced online course for Early Childhood and Primary Teachers who are ready to offer Future-Oriented Education based on the most effective approaches that work for every child and for every educator.
To use the discount code, you first need to sign up. The first module of the Booster program is FREE. When you are ready to purchase full access to the entire program, just put in the discount code “emakayah30” at checkout to claim your 30% off.
Please direct all of your questions regarding the Active Learning Booster to Witold and Magdalena at [email protected]
Active Experiential Holistic Learning is the KEY to Future-Oriented Education. Everything that children are to learn needs to happen in real life – not in course books, not in worksheets or on screen only.
Future-Oriented Education is about nurturing core Life Skills – creativity, collaboration, reasoning, bodily awareness, positive self-image, problem solving, relationship building, and adaptability. These skills are nurtured through real world experiences – an authentic connection with the world around us. And only they will help our children succeed in the future – no matter the times and external circumstances.
Today’s educators can offer Future-Oriented Education – providing they navigate towards Active Experiential Holistic Learning.
Here are 7 reasons why Active Experiential Learning is the Key Skillset for all teachers to focus on now:
- The world is starting to realise that the outdated model of education, which is still in use, is no longer effective and does not bring desirable results any more. Parents and educators start to understand that passive academic-oriented learning is not enough to prepare children for the future in these uncertain times.
- Parents are becoming more conscious and more demanding as to how learning is offered, and they no longer wish for their children to be overwhelmed with worksheets, course books, and academic-based activities. They expect educators to be able to use Active Experiential Holistic Learning much more often.
- School Leaders look for teachers who can offer much more than lecture-based learning or pen & paper activities. They want teachers who know how to use the most effective educational approaches in their everyday practice, and who know how to make learning exciting, meaningful, and leaving long-lasting results.
- Very few educators on a global scale can effectively implement Active Experiential Holistic Learning on a daily basis. This means that when you master it, you will join the group of highly skilled and very sought-after Educators of the Future.
- Once you master Active Experiential Holistic Learning, you will feel very confident about planning, delivering, and evaluating truly engaging learning experiences that are fully aligned with your national curriculum and the goals of Future-Oriented Education. When you implement Active Experiential Learning in your school correctly, your daily workload related to planning and delivering meaningful learning experiences will get reduced significantly, and even put on autopilot.
- Even though many teachers are now under the spell that technology is the future of learning, world’s top educators know it’s not true. They realise that it’s not technology that teachers need to master. Educators of the Future need to be able to use technology as well as any other tool to offer Active Experiential Holistic Learning effectively.
- Active Experiential Learning is not yet another trend. It’s the ever-green and one of the most powerful educational approaches that will never go out of fashion. And because it’s based on the Universal Laws of Natural Learning, it always accelerates children’s learning – and this will never change. So, once you master Active Experiential Holistic Learning, you can be sure that your skills will stay with you forever, and that you will be able to offer high quality education, regardless of times and current trends.
And this is exactly why Magdalena Matulewicz and Witold Matulewicz, Founders of Natural Born Leaders, have designed ACTIVE LEARNING BOOSTER. It’s the first self-paced online program for Early Childhood and Primary Teachers who are ready to offer Future-Oriented Education based on the most effective approaches that work for every child and for every educator!
Magdalena and Witold have been working with this approach for over 20 years – both in early childhood and primary education. They have trained and inspected lots of nurseries and schools where dedicated teachers successfully use Active Experiential Holistic Learning on a daily basis.
During ACTIVE LEARNING BOOSTER training program you will understand that Active Holistic Learning is not about what you have or can buy, but HOW you can use what is already available to fully support your children’s life-long learning and balanced development.
So when you complete the program, you will be able to use any resources that are available to you locally, and use them to maximise Experiential Learning opportunities for all your students. You will become an empowered, self-reliant, and tool-independent Educator of the Future!
This means that regardless of your location and access to educational resources or funds, you will be able to offer Active Experiential Holistic Learning at the highest level!
Here’s a link to ACTIVE LEARNING BOOSTER program webpage with full information on the content and instant access to FREE Module with free video training materials: