Providing On-Demand Holistic Home And Community-Based Care
Homage is an award-winning personal healthcare solution that combines curated and trained healthcare professionals with smart technology to manage and provide on-demand holistic home and community-based care to seniors and adults, allowing them to age and recover where they are, with grace, control and dignity.
As a leading healthcare services provider, Homage’s core services include Care Assessments, Personal Care also known as Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assistance, Home Nursing Care and Procedures, Home Rehabilitation services, including Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy.
Operating in Singapore and Malaysia, Homage works with care recipients with a range of mobility and medical conditions, including acute as well as chronic and terminal illnesses such as Dementia, Stroke, Parkinson’s and cancer, helping them be more mobile and functional as well as providing social and personal care.
Besides delivering care to individuals and families directly, Homage is also collaborating with government, healthcare institutions, social enterprises and corporates to distribute and deliver home- and community- healthcare services.
Homage Care Services
Personal Care (also known as Activities of Daily Living):
- Personal hygiene and basic grooming:Showering/Bed bath/Oral Care/Grooming and Hair Care/Toileting/Diaper Change/Foot and Nail Care
- Companionship and Engagement (Exercises/Activities)
- Grocery and Meal Preparation
- Medical Escort (To Doctor’s Appointments/Rehabilitation Centres/Functions)
- Medication Reminders
- Night Care/Check-In Visits
- Light Exercises
- Mind Stimulating Activities
- Light Housekeeping
Nursing Care (and Nursing Procedures):
- Tube and bag care (e.g Nasogastric tube feeding and change, Stoma/Urinary bag drainage and change)
- Medication administration (includes injections, PICC, etc)
- Respiratory care (oxygen therapy, nebuliser)
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Removal of stitches (staples and sutures)
- Oral/tracheostomy suctioning
- Wound care (surgical wounds to bedsores)
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Basic consultation
- Death certification (certify cause of death)
- Simple Surgical Procedures
- Basic Health Screenings
- Medication Delivery